[SOLVED] Sorting pages by Select Options title, not ID - ProcessWire

Hi,. I would like to sort pages by the title of their Select Options field direction. Its easy to sort them by their option ID but not by ...

Selectors sort by parent title|id - General Support - ProcessWire

I have an event page were you can select multiple sub-categories with a page field using checkboxes. Now i want to display all the ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

[SOLVED] Selector not working as expected when referencing a ...

This is my selector: pages()->find("template=disc_order, task.task_status=finished, order_status=pending, sort=created, check_access=0, ...

[SOLVED] Selector for search template results when wanting to sort ...

Aim: I'm trying to modify the default search template so that my search results come out sorted firstly with those which contain the search term ...

Sorting pages by Page field - API & Templates - ProcessWire

I am trying to sort a PageArray by a Page field. Since I want the sort to be based on the Page field's Title field, I am using a subselector ...

Select Options Fieldtype (FieldtypeOptions) - ProcessWire

I'm using multi-language support and the input type is Select (Single Value). Processwire v 2.6.1. When I'm editing the page and choose some ...

Sorting pages by multiple values - API & Templates - ProcessWire

The basics are pretty easy understand, but one function I still lack is the option to sort pages by custom fields. I looked at Ryans Scryscraper ...

Selector to exclude categories not used - solved - ProcessWire

I create a search form with multichoice to listing all categories ($categ = $pages->find("parent.id=1057, sort=title")). However, some ...

Sort with select dropdown - Getting Started - ProcessWire

I need some help, and trying to understand, how to create a select dropdown for sorting items. The goal is something like sorting on PW ...

[solved] Multi-choice select options field selector - ProcessWire

Solution: The selector retrieves the value/id, not the title of the option if multiple, eg "1|2" rather than "Business|Individual". Changed it ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024